Speak Now for Kids is an online advocacy network designed to help raise awareness of the unique challenges children and families face in our changing health care system. We encourage child health champions (people like you) to learn about issues affecting kids' health, submit personal stories, read and share stories as well as information, and take action in support of public policies that benefit kids and families.
It provides advocates for children's health with opportunities to learn about issues impacting children's health care, to share their personal stories of why children's health care is important to them (just like the Doderer family, seen on the right), to interact with others who share their interests in kids' health, and to take action by writing their members of Congress on legislative issues.
To aid Speak Now for Kids partner hospitals and supporting organizations, the toolkit below includes customizable outreach materials.
- Overview & Fact Sheet
- Hospital CEO Sample Email
- Grassroots Engagement Activities
- Sample Newsletter Article, promoting support for Speak Now for Kids
- Customizable Flyer, promoting a Speak Now for Kids recruitment event or activity
- Sample Facebook Posts & Tweets
- Web Badges, for use on websites and social media profiles
- How Individual Advocates Can Spread the Word
- PowerPoint Slide, featuring information about Speak Now for Kids
- Stickers, 2" x 4", printable on Avery 28663 labels